SAVE THE DATE
Our County. Our Health. Our Future
A Town Hall Meeting on Prevention of Underage Drinking
Thursday, May 1, 2014 at 7 PM
Jersey Community High School Cafeteria
Program Description: A panel discussion on the following issues: Facts about underage drinking; the relationship between underage drinking and prescription and over-the-counter drug use and overdose; the effect of underage drinking on school performance and graduation rates; the increased risk of depression and other mental health problems; and Illinois laws regarding underage alcohol use and adult provision of alcohol to minors.
Lori Hopkins, JCUSD #100 Superintendent
- Ben Goetten, Jersey County State’s Attorney
- Scott Woelfel, Jerseyville Police Department, School Resource Officer, DARE
- Randy Newberry, Pharmacist, Prescription Shop
- Janette Heath, Director of Jerseyville Services, WellSpring Resources
- Jennifer Rogers, JCAD Chairperson and Parent
This program is sponsored by the Jersey County Against Drugs Coalition. For more information contact Jennifer Rogers at 618-498-3500, firstname.lastname@example.org or Lynn Welling at Jersey County Health Department, 618-498-9565, ext. 334, email@example.com.