The following is a current list of vacancies in
Jersey Community Unit School District No. 100.
Posted January 5, 2017
II. GRANT FUNDED
- Teachers: http://www.isbe.net/licensure/html/substitute.htm
- Paraprofessionals: http://www.isbe.net/licensure/html/paraprofessional.htm
- Nurses: Current Illinois Registered Nursing License or Licensed Practical Nurse, CPR Certified
- Custodians: Performs routine and comprehensive custodial maintenance of assigned facilities as directed by head custodian or building principal. Previous custodial experience preferred.
- Bus Drivers: Be at least 21 years old, pass the driving test in the type of bus you want to drive, pass a school bus knowledge test, have a clean driving record, and complete a bus driver training and certification course.
Candidates interested in any substitute position are invited to submit a letter of interest to Lisa Schuenke, Director of Finance and Human Resources at email@example.com. All candidates will be required to provide a background check.
Community District No. 100 offers a competitive salary and benefits package,
including many professional development opportunities and an instructional
climate that is second to none. Please
know that the FBI fingerprint/background check will be required of all
candidates who are hired.
Applicants for admission or employment, students, parents of elementary and secondary school students, employees, sources of referral, and all professional organization that have entered into agreements with Jersey Community Unit School District No. 100 are hereby notified that our school district does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs and activities. Inquiries or concerns regarding the application of this notice may be referred to our School District’s Compliance Coordinator for civil rights laws. Any person who is unable to resolve a problem or grievance arising under Title VI and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and other federal laws and regulations may contact the Office for Civil Rights. Any person having questions regarding the above, is directed to contact Jersey Community Unit School District No. 100, Non-discrimination Liaisons, Mr. Alan Churchman or Mrs. Mary Schell at 100 Lincoln Ave., Jerseyville, IL 62052, or call 618-498-5561.
Classified Staff Application